View Single Post
Old 2018-03-24, 17:48   Link #579
Mad Pierrot
Corrupted fool

The thing with the Boruto anime is that I think it better things than the actual canon. Sakura versus Shin was a short but incredibly wellanimated fight in contrast to the few panels from the manga. Sasuke himself smiles more than in the gaiden. Just look at this

Images
size
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

Now Yamashita (the same guy who debuted as a director with the Boruto 2015 movie) will be in charge of the Momoshiki arc and we have extra material but I'm worried if the budget can keep up with the fight sequences of the movie. The only problem I found about the anime was its lighter tone, but in April we return to the darker arcs.

Now, if we are talking about rumors and speculations, I think Boruto's purpose is expanding the Ōtsutsuki Clan past and future due to characters that have descended from Kaguya. Kawaki might be in favor of Kaguya's will about ninjas abusing the chakra. Then we have Boruto's older self who if you pay attention to him, he is wielding his sword like Sasuke and for some reason, appears to have abandon Konoha. Still, Ikemoto said that once the series reaches this event, Boruto's design might change as it was made in a rush to contrast that film.