View Single Post
Old 2018-02-25, 16:16   Link #30
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vergil Lucifer View Post
And I pray that AxA and ExE and Great Reds power have nothing to do with Breasts.

According to that Ise mention in Volume 23 Life Youth part 2, it would be AxA
AxA can't awaken until after Ophis and Great Red's powers awaken. Keep in mind in what AxA is in the first place. It's supposed to be the end-result of Ise having both of Great Red and Ophis' powers; it's their powers combined with Ddraig's somehow. Ophis' power awakened in the fight against Thanatos in Volume 24, so now Great Red's power has to awaken and then AxA will awaken after that. Then ExE at some other time. Whatever it's going to be.

@Eternal: Ise got Balance Breaker and Triaina and True Queen using Rias' breasts. Dragon Deification was the only one that didn't awaken using breasts. At this point, Ise is the embodiment of breasts, otherwise the name "Oppai Dragon" wouldn't be so fitting.

I think we should get ready for him getting the nickname "Chichiryuushintei, True Oppai Dragon" soon. After all, Great Red's power is about to awaken (if it awakens during the match against Typhon's team, that is).

@Blazor 98: Yeah, I also hope Ise's team wins. And also, hopefully just beating Vidar will be enough for Ise to be allowed to marry Rose without anyone saying anything.