View Single Post
Old 2018-02-04, 01:18   Link #141
Rageth
Certified Degenerate

Quote:
Originally Posted by l.kostas View Post
Sword Art Online: Progressive Manga Ends With Announcement on February 28
The March issue of Kadokawa's Dengeki G's Magazine revealed on Tuesday that Kiseki Himura's manga adaptation of Reki Kawahara's Sword Art Online: Progressive novels will end in the magazine's next issue on February 28. The series will also have an important announcement and feature on the issue's front cover.
For the record, it's possible ANN is just overreaching with their interpretation.
@sao_wikia posted only the 3rd Floor's bit is ending, while when I asked Gsimenas about it, the convo went like so:

Me: So ANN says (and everyone seems to believe) that it says the manga is ending. That true?

Gsimenas: That wasn't outright confirmed. Mostly an assumption. That's why I didn't post about that just yet.
The only thing on the magazine was a small bubble that said 'final time (chapter?)' withoutnmuch context. That doesn't confirm that the manga itself is ending - could just be the final chapter of an arc or the manga moving to a different magazine.
Hence, I only posted that some announcement is planned for the next issue of the magazine.

In other words, it seems the magazine was a lot more vague about what was ending, and the announcement in the next Magazine might just be about the manga moving to a different magazine.
Rageth is offline   Reply With Quote