View Single Post
Old 2017-10-02, 17:49   Link #53
DragonOsman
Dragon King

So does it seem like Gohan in Super Saiyan White form will also happen in the manga? What part of the story is it happening in the anime in?

I'm hoping that Goku, Vegeta and Gohan will reach Beerus's level at some point, even if it seems unlikely right now.

By the way, about the "dark side" that Goku has to him. Isn't it more accurate to say it's just a love for battle? I mean, after all, all of the "questionable" things he's done can just be chalked up to coming from his desire to fight strong guys. And some of it even helped in the long run, although he may not have thought of that at the time. But his heart and soul are still good. The Supreme Kai also said so (in the manga as well), when they first met. That Goku's soul is good, like he good.

Edit: I just started watching Episode 17. I don't think Pan's a Super Saiyan from birth in the anime, by the way. Her hair isn't blonde.

Edit2: And here's Chi-Chi being Chi-Chi again. She trained Goten, didn't she? What's she going to do if Pan wants to become a martial artist, or if Videl wants her to be one (or maybe she'll let her keep up with girly stuff while also letting her train, if she wants). I want to see her become a Super Saiyan, so I really hope Chi-Chi doesn't hold her back completely.

Last edited by DragonOsman; 2017-10-02 at 18:51.
DragonOsman is offline   Reply With Quote