View Single Post
Old 2017-10-01, 09:29   Link #17
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Vegeta became a SSGSS in Revival of F and the manga, both. I really hope it's not the opposite in the anime.

To become Super Saiyan White or whatever, he'll have to become a Super Saiyan God first. So if he wants to do that, he'll probably become a Super Saiyan God in the anime soon if he hasn't already. As for him surpassing his father: that's already a given, since he's always been said to have more potential than anyone else. Goku should be able to keep up, though, since he trains more than anyone else.

Speaking of the Goku Black in the anime. I'm looking forward to seeing Super Saiyan Rage. But the fact that he got that form means he also became a Super Saiyan God, right? When did that happen?

Anyone know how old that new female Saiyan character from Universe 6 is? It'd be good if she isn't too much older than Goten. I'm glad that there are more Saiyans because this way, the Saiyan race isn't mostly extinct anymore. And the ones in Universe 7 also won't be going completely extinct anytime soon since some of them should be able to copulate with the Saiyans from Universe 6 and keep the race going.