View Single Post
Old 2017-07-10, 13:14   Link #8
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Yeah, it's just the regular Balance Breaker. Damn it, I really want an illustration of the True Queen armor. I hope we'll get to see it at some point.

Anyway, yeah, the chapter itself is good. The Artificial Sacred Gear possessors of the Sitri peerage sparring with Ise and then Ise saying stuff about (and praising) them was good to see. The part where Ise asked them to give him their opinions on the Occult Research Club members besides the obvious ones like himself, Rias, Akeno, Koneko, Gasper and Kiba was great. Especially what they said about Irina and Rose.

But yeah, I guess this can be said to be a sort of introduction into Xenovia joining the Student Council as president. They did say in this chapter that it's fine for those outside the Sitri peerage to join the Student Council. [Though in this case it was about asking Ravel to join, which may have been turned down by the person herself since she didn't join - though, as Ise's manager, could she really have also joined the Student Council at the same?]

I liked it when Ise started trying to use the Dragon Shot similarly to how Sirzechs uses the Power of Destruction, so why did he suddenly go back to not having the Dragon Shot move around like it has a mind of its all of a sudden in this chapter? I'm kind of annoyed by that, even though the chapter in general is pretty good.