View Single Post
Old 2017-06-27, 06:28   Link #47
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Ah, yeah, that's right; Ise discarded the principle of domination and Vali embraced it (but wasn't the Hakuryuukou's supposed to be supremacy? Or am I misremembering there, too?). Ise is all about righteousness and "the path shining in true crimson light" now. Thanks for the reminder. But either way, supremacy isn't right for Ise. He needs to put his foot down in front of Ravel when it comes to this.

But I'd made a blunder in two of my past posts; the expression was referencing should be "like oil and water". My bad there.

@Lucidrago: Thanks for the quote from Azazel on Breakdown the Beast. I stand corrected, then: Breakdown the Beast can make the user go berserk. I guess Sairaorg is different because Regulus Nemea isn't really "his" Sacred Gear? But either way, Heavenly Dragon FTW since the Juggernaut Drive is more powerful.

Since the Cardinal Crimson Full Drive and Emperio Juggernaut Overdrive are alternatives to the Juggernaut Drive, except without the danger from going berserk, hopefully if there are successors to the Sekiryuutei after Ise, they'll be able to use their equivalent of the Cardinal Crimson Full Drive without negative emotions since they should be gone from the Boosted Gear now (a part of Ise's consciousness will be in the Boosted Gear, but without any negative emotions - in other words it'll be like the two strongest Sekiryuutei (can't remember the woman's name, but I think the man's was Barzak or something) since they were completely normal and sane. For successors to the Hakuryuukou coming after Vali, though, as Vali tamed those negative emotions and dominated them, those successors also shouldn't go berserk.