View Single Post
Old 2017-06-26, 16:54   Link #33
Lucidrago

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparda4 View Post
Oh guys let me let you in on a little secret, i the reason i thought Vritra could take over was because of JD. What i mean by that is the Sacred Gear took control away from Issei no other way to explain why someone goes nuts from it because some can control their anger ( example being Vali) and in turn control the Juggernaut Drive the life steal aspect does help in going crazy but again it can be resisted. Sairaorg resisted BtB (JD and BtB are only different in what kind of creatures power it releases BtB being anything, JD Heavenly Dragon)
That's assuming that JD works the same as Regulus Nemea's BtB. It might release the power but does BtB actually causes its possessors to go berserk. Sure it releases the full power of the Lion King, Regulus, and uses up your lifespan. But that doesn't mean it causes the possessors to go berserk like JD does.

And JD is not a matter of controlling your anger. The possessors went berserk because they drowned in the sea of negative emotions of the past possessors, losing themselves in the process. That's why Juggernaut Drive is a one-time use. Juggernaut Drive can't be reversed or controlled. It's a form that gives you immense power enough to defeat gods and asks for your life and sanity in return. Juggernaut Drive was not about controlling your anger. The immense power, the possessor going berserk, and losing their life was Juggernaut Drive. The past possessors drowned themselves in power, with some of them going Juggernaut Drive and killing themselves while destroying everything around them. Once you go Juggernaut Drive, you're not there anymore. There are no emotions to control. You have already lost yourself in the sea of negative emotions.

That's Juggernaut Drive normally. In abnormal cases like Issei, he was able to get out of there because the person who was Issei was still in there. Regularly, Issei should have lost himself in the sea of negative emotions. But the main thing that caused him to go Juggernaut Drive was him apparently losing Asia again. So over all those negative emotions, there was Issei still there moaning over apparently losing Asia when he simply should have drowned in the power that was Juggernaut Drive. So because Issei was still in there, he was able to get out of Juggernaut Drive. That's why Vali called Issei's JD 'incomplete.' Because Issei was still in there.

As in Vali's case, he used his immense demonic powers to maintain JD for a few minutes without succumbing to the negative emotions or his life force being sucked up. This resulted in a huge drain on his demonic powers and stamina. Vali was merely using his demonic powers to keep the floodwaters(of Juggernaut Drive) at bay for a few minutes. But the danger was still there for him. He just used his natural talent to make that power his b****. Well for a few minutes anyway. So Vali wasn't controlling his anger.
Lucidrago is offline   Reply With Quote