View Single Post
Old 2017-06-26, 06:37   Link #6
DragonOsman
Dragon King

^Yeah, that's what I think, too.

Anyway, this seems like it'll be amazing. I really want to read. The part about Ravel having a different way from Rias of guiding and using Ise is also something I look forward to seeing, though it sounds kind of ominous. I mean, for one thing, what did Ravel lose in the Team Sekiryuutei of the Blazing Truth vs. Team Dulio match?
Quote:
The lost she experienced in the match against 「Heaven’s Joker」 team removed something inside her.
^What exactly does that mean?

The showdown between Ise and Saji and Ddraig and Vritra in the Team Sekiryuutei of the Blazing Truth vs. Team Sitri match in this Volume also sounds like it'll be amazing and epic. Hopefully it won't disappoint. I really want to read that fight especially. The showdown between Dragons. Vritra and Ddraig also sounded really badass in this preview. I like it.

I wonder what Rias will think when she sees the new way to use Ise. How will it affect the matches in the future where Ise has to participate as her Pawn? I hope we'll get to see it, but unless there's a sequel featuring Ise and the others, we probably won't. I'm not sure I like that.