View Single Post
Old 2017-04-12, 11:35   Link #61
Kijiki
Random Ninja

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
The second episode was really good. So far, the series is reminiscent of early Naruto, and that's a good thing.

I'm even looking forward to the next episode. We may learn who Metal Lee's mother is! (little doubt it's Tenten, they even mention kunai throwing in the preview). He's the only one whose parentage isn't completely known.
Yay, we might know by next week if Ten is the mother.

My theory is Metal can't use ninjutsu like Rock.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevilHighDxD View Post
I am already getting Hinata-vibes from the Sumire girl.
Me too, but I think she only like blonde guys ahah ... like she kinda did blush to Inojin too!
Quote:
Originally Posted by amaterasu4 View Post
I hope Boruto doesn't stick too much with Kage Bunshins because he was really taking Naruto's path XD

Also, nice ending theme.
Well, in his defense that was thought to him and he only know to use, but because the first scene in episode 1 it look like he will not use that anymore, and be completely separate from Naruto...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReddyRedWolf View Post
Shipper on deck! We got a shipper on deck!

Man Chou Chou is having fun teasing Sarada about Boruto. Boruto and Sarada are childhood friends. Well technically speaking the kids of Naruto's peers are all childhood friends but Chou Chou implies Sarada and Boruto are closer.

Which brings to question does Sarada like Boruto more than just a childhood friend and is being Tsundere about it?

It seems Hiashi has commissioned Chou Chou's help in furthering the Plan!

What we have here is a bit of a role reversal of Chuunin exams Naruto and Neji. Iwabe emphasizing on strength not on academics. Boruto is obviously this generation's genius.

I'd say Boruto isn't running on the coattails of the Hokage. It is just he has cheater genetics on him being a mix of Hyuuga and Uzumaki. Well technically speaking he isn't the genius of the family...
Yes, I totally agree with this ! He is a genius in street smart with a heart of Gold. Rascal but kind!
Kijiki is offline   Reply With Quote