View Single Post
Old 2017-02-10, 18:52   Link #94
-Mahesvara_

Quote:
Originally Posted by bakato View Post
Would she? She only tipped him off that time because she thought her country was innocent and the bad guys were evil terrorists using bombs they stole from her country. Granted, if she knew her country's real intentions that time, she would have probably tipped him off anyway. Actually, in hindsight, I find it strange she was allowed to even contact a foreigner and divulge confidential information without being caught. Anyways, this time her country is after him so he's the enemy so she probably wouldn't let her friendship get in the way of her duty. I doubt STARS told her anyways.
Well I thought it was pretty clear at the end of the visitors arc, that she no longer was solely caught up in her duty and realized she could think for herself and decide her own path. So her not warning Tatsuya, because of her sense of duty, wouldn't make sense based off her character development. If she's unable to warn him, its probably because she has no way to contact him currently instead and her not knowing about the mission is impossible, as she's the high commander of the stars themselves.
-Mahesvara_ is offline   Reply With Quote