View Single Post
Old 2017-01-13, 19:16   Link #96
MystoganfromEdges

Character dyanmics, the growing of reform characters and the building of the avergae protagonists, its got its happy sided whim to the protagonists, just kind of being who they are going to be, but they really develop them at the same time, you kind of see that from the beginning when gray and natsu kind of openly state their perspective on Erza and how they are aware of who the superior wizard is. However later on there is no stall to the amount of times they have to save each other. It turns from less of an authority thing than it is so much just decided that Erza is more of a group leader. They do a great job keeping these cartoony shonen aspects in it for younger viewers who are becomming of the show, but its got a more adult like edge to the storyline and some of the ins and outs of the situtions. Crime Sorciere and the willingness of the Oracien Seis is very impressive, and their defense of Jellal. Jellal is a man of purpose, his entire life has been a lie, and hes been feed with nothing but lies from the devils equivalent, he seeks retribution but can not do it without being the devil of another. Fantastic character development even for the villains, and part of me, thinks they knew that, like with the seis, they said, we cant just trash these characters, especially if they are that powerful. That sentimental battle about coming to terms with the reality between Gray and Angel was fantastic, but still none nearly as good as Cobras affliction. Hes kind of your unorthodox a little bit darker, but thinks on their toes, and uses whats given type of fighters, his story is compelling in its right, and his words on sacrifice are true, but hes reigning out, hes in pain, and obvious all he talks about is how we lost her, and i think its tragic that he is unaware/unsure that Kinana is Cobellius. To put a pretty wrap on all of it. Man, it just, and when it boils down to it, Mystogan is the real deal, just in a deal thats unreal haha. The whole ordeal with really trying to prevent greater tragedy, but being its on looker is poetic in its own right, if you really think about a situation that is bigger than the ongoing situations, you just have to feed that line from past to present, and realize, like just how important it has all really been. I honestly, just love almost everything about Fairy Tail, its the greatest show I have ever seen, if there were 900 episodes, there wouldnt be a moments time outside finishing the series, I have reluctantly held back from finishing the Manga, but I am going to crack, because even the non continuity movie isnt for months yet to come.
MystoganfromEdges is offline   Reply With Quote