View Single Post
Old 2016-11-17, 18:14   Link #2
MudanTV

I would not recommend Servamp, it isn't one of the worst shows out there but it is just immensely bland and boring and makes the vampires look worse than in Twilight.

First of all, if you come here saying stuff about the manga and it explains everything and that I should read it before hand then no, just no. An anime is a piece of work, it should stand on its own and I'm judging it by what I saw, there shouldn't be a need to read additional information if you are not absolutely interested in it.

Anyways, So what is my beef with it? Guessing you have already seen it then it's the freaking vampires. Why are they called vampires? They don't need to suck blood, they are immortal and are created by a human. So considering that, why make them obey after you have given them a name, your blood and an item. If you make some awesome creatures, you wouldn't want them to obey someone else and go after you right? that's a pretty stupid mistake to make.

Also you can only kill them buy destroying the object, if you just attack them they turn back into their little "cute" state which in itself is kinda bullshit. But when they are in their "cuute" state, they don't even have objects on them so they are pretty much immortal by that time. AND objects are given by masters so if they don't have a master they can't die ever????

This is just a little part why I really disliked it other than missing main characters, boring plot developemend and other stuff that you can conveniently find on my channel on YouTube if you search for MudanTV. I even throw some funny sketches in there, freaking 10 hours of work on a video and only 20 people see it, such is life.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TO20pGNttCQ
MudanTV is offline   Reply With Quote