View Single Post
Old 2016-11-13, 17:20   Link #62
Pierre

No, even after he started teaching, she still acts like that, not to the same degree, she is more dere but she still has that typical tsundere irrationally of getting peeved about stupid stuff ; and also Lumia was nice to him even when he was acting like a lazy slob, same thing with the GILF, she is arguably treated the worst by him, he is her lazy good for nothing uses her only as a food bank "son", but she still wants the best for him.

Only Sista, who tries to reflect her snobbish ideals on others, treated him like crap. And Glen aside, she holds that attitude to everyone, people have to meet her ideals, she always throws her families name around; Im glad Glen saved her (I really don't care for rape, even as back story drama), but that woke her up that she can't just use her status as some Deus Ex Machina.

Sure she improves, but first impression is everything, the way I see it, Lumia and GILF start out on her position than her with regards to Glen, and if all three of them improve, there is nothing she can do to leap frog them.

I don't particularly mind her, but only as a member of a harem, not as an outright heroine.
Pierre is offline   Reply With Quote