View Single Post
Old 2016-09-17, 03:26   Link #63
arkhangelsk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hata View Post
that is not some newly made panzer uniform, that is call high school winter uniform, the whole GuP time frame is only from April to August (TV) and September (movie), when they wears their summer uniform plus their panzer uniform, this final chapter would be the immediate school winter quarter timeframe after the tournament with the university team, for comparison, check Hibiki no Euphonium and their two sets of uniform.
I didn't say it is a panzer uniform, did I. I said they made "new uniforms", which as you say is the winter one.

I used to think that long-sleeved thing we see them wear was their summer uniform too. However, in der Film about 47-50 seconds in, there is one cut where we actually see short-sleeved Oarai uniforms. When I noticed it I started to chuckle b/c while I can understand not making a summer uniform altogether to save design costs, they shoudn't be reminding us of this lack

Well, so they are making a new uniform, or at least a winter jacket they can throw over their regular uniform, which is more than what der Film got, so I'm betting series.
arkhangelsk is offline   Reply With Quote