View Single Post
Old 2016-09-05, 12:18   Link #71
Mangonel

I think looping here wouldn't be very interesting. Granted Subaru learned some things he could fix for a more perfect runthrough, namely the hidden cultists and the blank letter but a loop to fix those things wouldn't be much fun to watch I think.

What would be more interesting is if we get some direct involvement from Satella. We know her power extends beyond Subaru due to the loop where she killed Emilia. Though so far the conditions of Satella's involvement/curse require no one living being aware of it. I'm thinking in their unwillingness to kill Subaru, Betelgeuse could render Julius and Felix unconscious at which point Satella could directly intervene?

With Betelgeuse questioning Subaru about being the Archbishop of Pride and the other Archbishops having the same strong scent of Satella on them this would be a great time to showcase that in some form. Throughout the whole series Satella's influence over Subaru has gotten strong and stronger. From being a hand grasping his heart to reaching out and grasping the hearts of others to more recently whispering into his ear. This has got to amount to something more than just being the ultimate Mabeast lure imo.
Mangonel is offline   Reply With Quote