View Single Post
Old 2016-08-31, 21:50   Link #47
arkhangelsk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ithekro View Post
It is interesting how the perceptions of certain characters has changed over time. Anchovy was introduced in the manga as quite angry and mean, but now she's quite the favorite. Maho is nowhere near as brutal as she looks, but also shows a protective side for family. I think Darjeeling was always a favorite. But even the perception of the student council is vastly different now than near the start of the show. They also went from the flag tank that couldn't hit anything to the massive troll team, with them being involved with taking out both the Maus and the Karl in weird and dangerous ways.
To be fair, with Anchovy, it's because they rolled over the exact section in the manga, but I do agree we are seeing more sides off Maho and Darjeeling (personally, it's the Drama CD Darjeelings that are the most endearing).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinite Zenith View Post
I'm hoping this will be a TV series spanning 24-26 episodes, rather than a movie. The latter takes forever to become accessible.
I'll also prefer a TV-series, which allows more time for some character development. Further, a TV-series will have less $/minute budgeted. Experience has shown that when that staff has less $/minute, they'll focus on tactics rather than tankobatics, which makes it a much more enjoyable and balanced experience.
arkhangelsk is offline   Reply With Quote