View Single Post
Old 2016-08-07, 11:20   Link #24
Seihai
スマイリウム

Summary of a live radio show on August 7th:
Chika AKA Chikacchi = An-chan
Dia AKA Dia-sama = Alicia
Yoshiko AKA Yohane = Aikyan or Ai-chan

An-chan: "Chika is a very lively, energetic and straightforward girl. IRL I'm normally rather negative"
"I was scared that I couldn't perform as Chika because I myself can't really get to such a high tension, but I got used to it. I have a lot of fun voicing her now!"

Commentators that I dub Guy A and Guy B can't decide to call Aikyan Yohane or Yoshiko so they end up calling her Ai-chan for the rest of the show (they confused Ai-chan with An-chan one time). They also love saying Dia-sama, because even irl she seems like an ojou-san tsundere.

Alicia: "Dia's way of speech is very difficult to handle. I couldn't keep a straight face at first when I say things like "desu wa" or "nantoka shimasen", because well you just don't say those things."
Everyone says it fits her though.
Guy A to Alicia: "Do you sometimes kick around guys for no reason?"
Guy B to Guy A: "Why do you even want that to happen?"

Comments on the OP single: They felt a lot of excitement when they first heard it, feeling that "it finally starts!"
All 3 of them agree that the 1st year Aquors members are particularly cute and lively.

Things they find positive about each other:
An-chan is a fan of Ai-chan's dancing choreography, she finds it really cute how she moves her hands during lives.
Ai-chan admires Alicia for being so independant. She does everything by herself including cooking and other things.
Alicia praises An-chan for being a proper leader when needed, like when they have a live she is able to pull all 9 girls together.

Comments on the ED single:
Aikyan: "The song is very deserving of the ED. It always feels a bit like a shame because it means it's over for the week."
Alicia: "I like the song, it has a sunset kind of feeling. It's a bit sad, but together with the music it feels like "youth"."
An-chan: "It has its sad feeling to it, but more than sadness, I think there is a certain kind of excitement to it that slightly resembles the OP in that it "shines brightly". "
They mention that ironically An-chan has the most positive view on it despite being a rather negative person and so they say that Ai-chan actually fits the description more because of what she said about the ED.

Other stuff:
An-chan loves aquariums. She likes going there alone and spends up to half a day there. Her favorite fish are jellfyfishes because they make her feel at peace and heal her mind.
Both guys ask her why she goes alone and not with friends at least to which she responds she doesn't want to be restricted by time (other people don't wanna stay half a day) and she would find it awkward being there with friends when it is completely dark in the aquarium.