Old 2016-07-22, 16:12   Link #75
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dengar View Post
Rule of sexy.
I'd suspect that's all it is .

I mean even look at just Miyu when using Sapphire. There is no need for that outfit to look like that . The expanded Fate-verse has basically been like that for a long time anyways, just looking at the console, handheld and mobile games.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ACertainStark View Post
Yeah its a shame a couple of things were cut but nothing big and I expected it'd be those things. They got through all that without feeling rushed as well. This is going good. The fight for Illya and Ko-Gil were great- animation and effects were top notch. Was hyped when Illya did her henshin since its been a while! Touching scene with Illya declaring she'll save Miyu someday and was smiling when the arrow struck Beatrice's weapon since we know who that is. Next week should also be fun going by the preview.

Also the OST so far is so good.
Yeah, it's about what I expected. Once you got the feel of how far they wanted to adapt this season, you expected losing a line here and there.

And couldn't help smiling as I paused the video right when that attack struck the hammer. "Oh there you are Kuro" .

Best part might have been just how amused Gil was getting during that fight. When he started to get the advantage and was practically laughing at Angelica's attempts to mimic him.