View Single Post
Old 2006-06-13, 22:30   Link #56
Sushi-Y
湯音カワユス~
*Scanlator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Li Jianliang
Is it possible to get the songs from the three Nakanai Kimi to Nageki no Sekai via web orders in U.S.? I'm interested in listening to higher-qualitied versions of the songs rather than the static-ish music from YouTube. ^^;;

Oh, the song to the second video is so sad. I wonder whose point of view the lyrics are from... Mion or Shion? And to whom? Keiichi or Satoshi?
Well, first of all, it has been almost a year since the last release (Utage was released back in C68), so I doubt you can find their CDs anymore, except maybe on Yahoo auction.

(Each of these CDs included hi and low res versions of the movies, as well as 2 vocal tracks (one of which is used in the movie) + wallpapers)

Now, as for the "static-ish" thing, I can tell you this: that's pretty much what they really sound like. ^^; The only thing I did to compress the audio was converting the original audio source into 160kbps mp3, and as far as I can tell, the YouTube versions sounded pretty much the same as the originals.

I think the problem is with the track themselves (especially "bewailing", because of the intense sound ranges): these aren't the kind of tracks you'd want to play on crappy speakers or headphones, especially if you're the kind of person who likes to crank up the bass and treble settings. ^^; You should try adjusting your speaker or computer audio settings and then try listening to the tracks again. (A good test point would be the "嘘と嘘を重ねただけの (悲しみと) 痛みだけ" part of "bewailing", pay special attention to the cymbals) Both my speakers and headphone replays the audio from the YouTube videos beautifully.

As for the lyrics from Soushunfu, well, they probably describes both Shion and Mion's thoughts, depending on who's on screen at the time (for example, the second segment is the part about Mion (目が合えば すぐふざけあって)).
Sushi-Y is offline   Reply With Quote