View Single Post
Old 2016-07-02, 18:28   Link #70
Kotohono
Yuri µ'serator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raviel View Post
They aren't even bothering to hide the subtext anymore are they?

I'm telling you guys the YouxChikaxRiko OT3 is going to be a plot point once the issues with the third years are sorted out
They stopped caring about it being hidden subtext in the game awhile ago , not surprised it's a like this here as a result.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Requiem-x View Post
I heard it takes place a few years after the original, so the time gap might kill some of the hype. Still, how?
Hmm, but Chika was shown in her high school uniform when she saw the winner thing, unless it just happened to show µ's of all the past winners, and further more Riko's school remained open due to them, I just can't believe she could have never heard of them even if it had been 3 years since then.

Also I am with others, that the craziness might be turned up a bit too high at times...

The conversation between Chika & Riko on the beach was probably my favorite scene in ep 1, it did a lot to show who Chika is to me.

Overall it was a solid episode & personally I thought the OP might be their best non-subunit song so far its was energetic and great song, imo.
MAL
Kotohono is offline   Reply With Quote