View Single Post
Old 2016-07-02, 16:08   Link #57
Requiem-x
The slacking one

Quote:
Originally Posted by R.LocK View Post
Okay. Riko is her own kind of weird, eh. Didn't expect that from her.
It's her being a sheltered girl. This kind of happened with Maki sometimes, but Riko's case is already way more extravagant.

Quote:
Giving every girl their own introductory music was a good touch. But... did they go with seal sounds for Mari? Really?
What? I thought it was normal singing. Those are some nice sounding seals.

Quote:
Yohane sure got a lot of love from Sunrise, and I'm definitely not complaining. Still waiting for something catchy from Maru, and I really hope she won't get the same treatment as Rin.
You mean putting herself down?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Random Wanderer View Post
How will this work for those of me (probably the only person in the world) who haven't seen the first Love Live? I've got no reason to be biased, either positively or negatively towards this series.
As everyone else said, you'll be fine. I caught up with the original a couple months ago, but this is clearly its own show, you'll only miss a couple references.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hooves View Post
Just going to say. Chika already introduced herself well enough to deviate herself from Honoka. I'm actually really impressed they pulled it off as well as they did.
True, in hindsight. It actually helps Chika is not interested in saving the school. Also, she's way more prone to intentional silliness. Chika is Chika, and that's it. Then again, maybe Honoka should have called Kotori a miracle more often, but that's just me.

Last edited by Requiem-x; 2016-07-02 at 16:23.
Requiem-x is offline   Reply With Quote