View Single Post
Old 2016-06-06, 01:29   Link #89
Triple_R
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Triple_R
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazu-kun View Post
Can we take their word for granted?
Well, they are in Walkure with Kaname. If anybody should know if Kaname has a crush on a certain guy, I'd expect Reina and Makina to.

That being said, I'm not really feeling it that much in Kaname/Arad's scenes together. Their relationship seems pretty professional overall. I definitely didn't get as intense a vibe from Kaname/Arad as I did from Kaname/Messer.

I suppose you could say that Kaname simply enjoys spending time with Arad, and maybe likes his sense of humor and relaxed style. Personality-wise, Kaname is closer to Arad than she is Messer. For many people, similar personality is the main thing they look for in a romantic partner.

Kaname has very deep adoration for Messer, but I suppose it doesn't have to be romantic longing in the strictest sense of the word "romantic". You can deeply admire someone, and feel substantial gratitude towards someone, without having romantic desire for that person. That being said, if Messer had confessed to Kaname, I have a very hard time picturing her rejecting him.