View Single Post
Old 2016-05-31, 15:37   Link #77
Thess

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReddyRedWolf View Post
Al Shahal was the first case of using biological foldwaves to cause Var attacks. Prior cases was because of their apples and ruin waters which encouraged fold bacteria growth.

How Fold Bacteria spread will probably explained in Macross Extra manga.
Eh, not really. Those bugs infected we saw in the Macross Extra manga aren't because of apples and ruins water. Someone else is experimenting with it. It's canonically a galaxy wide phenomenon.

Think about any weapon. Windermere just got their hands on it recently.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReddyRedWolf View Post
Mirage is concerned being Var'ed as she doesn't have Fold Receptors. Uh Mirage you have family that have Fold Receptors. Your grandparents , Max and Milia, and aunt Mylene didn't manifest them at first but after continuous exposure to Basara singing they eventually had it as well. Your aunt Emilia? Also a powerful Fold Receptor that don't need tech and is more in line with a the legend of a Wind Singer.
Well, she's a disappointment for the family name. Maybe she didn't inherit any and takes after her father. If she or Chuck had receptors, Arad would have said so, but he shook his head and Mikumo reassured them her song would protect them. It's not like she needed to "manifest them". They can detect them now: you have them or you don't have them. They knew Hayate had them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazu-kun View Post
This is interesting. The first time they sang to these ruins, they didn't activate. But when they sang during combat, the ruins activated. I wonder if Kaname's feelings did the trick.
Kaname's feelings (and Messer's?). Just like the ruins awoke when Freyja and Hayate were in sync, imo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post
Spoiler:
Ah yes. Thanks. I hope we see Char cameo in Delta.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boukenxha View Post
I happen to think the Messer and Freyja short dialogue at the end has a meaningful message towards encouraging Messer to grab the present and stop worrying about his past/future. C'mon, the lady invites you the next time, don't reject her again.
Absolutely. Probably one of my favorite scenes in the episode, but I hope it won't be a death flag.

"Who would understand you after I die? Who else would march forward by your side?"
Thess is offline   Reply With Quote