View Single Post
Old 2016-05-02, 21:31   Link #48
ippus
Pew Pew Pew!

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnuskn View Post
Hayate surely is not the best protagonist. Yet. We'll see where he goes. At least he isn't self-loathing, like many protagonists from other animes.

After a few episodes of mostly Freyja-led songs, I'd like more variety there, too.
Yea...we'll see. Iunno, maybe I'm getting too old for the rebellious teenager animu heroes. Then again I get Messer with his giant stick up his ass, verbal lashings and really cute slanty eyes. At the end of the day, whether I like Hayate or not is pretty minor since I have enough eye candy elsewhere.

If he doesn't get more compelling though...watching my kawaii Mirage start liking him would probably be annoying. Probably.

Also hrm...I'm really so-so about the Delta OP, then again I really didn't like "Triangular" for Macross Frontier either (Sorry Maaya Sakamoto) and I'll be first to admit that I prefer "Ikenai Borderline" to "Iteza Gogo Kuji Don't be late" (Dunnnnooo I love most of the Sheryl songs but Don'tBeLate was always a bit clunky for me).

With "Our Battlefield" Turning out pretty good I remain pretty stoked despite all the overly cutesy LoveLive-esque music scattered between. Gimme more battlefield Divas pleaseeee QwQ
ippus is offline   Reply With Quote