View Single Post
Old 2016-04-18, 13:14   Link #41
felix
sleepyhead
*Author

Some more newbie questions,

[1] Can you get CP points from anything else other then rank up? And, is it possible to refund a class? dont think I goofed yet but just asking so I know if I need to be super careful with every little CP.

[2] Any tips on getting SSR summons? Aside from luck of course. Kind of getting by from snatching every Grand Order I can as support summon but when it comes to my own summons I don't even bother using them.

[3] Whats the best way to farm rupies? Uncaping characters is kind of demanding on them. I actually saved every rupie until now and still ended up totally broke from raising my SSR and some favorite SR characters to 50.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow5YA View Post
My characters are also in their 40s right now, and since I've been spending all my AP on the events, I have a feeling I won't have the mats needed to limit break/uncap them a second time before they hit 50...
This is exactly why I'm not even bothering. When I actually get to someplace more confortable with character levels I'll join these events. Had a friend who's actually ahead of me in levels grind on it and just get stuck on them. I did hear something about being able to trade the stuff for ap bottles and such so I guess its not a total loss if you dont get the character.