Thread: Licensed Sousei no Onmyouji
View Single Post
Old 2016-04-01, 21:48   Link #82
Kazu-kun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kartaen View Post
I don't remember where it was stated. Seigen only said that if he trained her from the childhood than she probably would have been stronger than Benio.
He said that because she has more enchanted power than Benio. Training wouldn't mean a thing if she didn't have that potential.

That's why I'm hoping that unlocking her guarding will have the side effect of increasing Benio's enchanted power poll. Right now her main point is speed but she lacks strength. That makes her ineffective against basara-level enemies.

Quote:
We don't know that for sure.
He said so himself. He could be lying but I'll take his word for it until proven otherwise.

Quote:
whats your point? Why Benio's power up in that fight was useless? To accept her as usefull she must had defeat Yuuto's strongest form by herself or what?
My point is that she's considerably less competent than Rokuro when fighting really strong enemies. I don't know how they compare in terms of power, but it's clear as day that Rokuro is more effective than she is. They're supposed to be the "twin start exorcists" so I was expecting them to be more on par with each other. That's clearly not the case.