View Single Post
Old 2016-03-27, 23:36   Link #19
MgMaster

.............. there goes 2nd best girl.

You just couldn't help yourself could you Muv-Luv? I bet if there were about just 3 mins remaining you'd still make sure to kill Iris in that time. This wasn't necessary, although admittedly it was a beautiful death scene...(if you ignore how silly the fact that they had the time to get her up on a rooftop but not to a hospital is).

So Theodor's lost Lise, Iris and he ended up a bigger war hero than before & one of the people entrusted with the country's future. A bittersweet ending but still, #FeelsBadMan on a personal level. Still makes you wonder what would've happened if he removed himself from the conflict together with Lise & go live together in some other part of the world.

Oh yea, and R.I.P. Walter & Sylvia too. As expected, if one died, the other was gonna follow. But damn it Walter, you died for the sake of getting rid of a gun... All that was needed was him saying "WORTH!"

T'was a great ride overall & quite a bit better than Total Eclipse(which I still enjoyed). 2-cours would've served Schwarzesmarken great in order to get some solid characterization on everyone from 666, or at least more on Iris but considering the time restraints of adapting what I hear to be a fairly long LN with only 12 eps to work with, this was pretty solid, IMO.

Last edited by MgMaster; 2016-03-27 at 23:47.
MgMaster is offline   Reply With Quote