View Single Post
Old 2016-03-09, 08:24   Link #39
mangatron
worshipping the pantyhose

Quote:
Originally Posted by Last Sinner View Post
Fair enough. But in a series involving war, death of characters you care about is inevitable. If it hurts, it's because the series and the characters in it meant something to you. If they achieved something with their lives which leads to an outcome that saves the German people, their lives will have been more than worth it and their sacrifices won't be forgotten.
Oh, this one hits home. And I mean it literally, I was born in West Germany and this series is very much peaking my interest to the max. I remember visiting Berlin not long after the wall fell, and some parts of the city still looked like it was still rebuilding.

And I've been through Muv Luv Total Eclipse, man that first episode made me swallow my gut and I still can't bring myself to watch the bluray versions

I tell you one thing though, I honestly feel like there's no saving Lise. She needs a warriors death, if anything. I guess that's one reason to keep me watching; to see what her fate will be. Such a terrible thing that happened to her....
mangatron is offline   Reply With Quote