View Single Post
Old 2016-03-08, 03:06   Link #28
Last Sinner
You're Hot, Cupcake

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinestra View Post
Theo wont let this go so we should just say goodbye to Lise right now. In the end if Axmann lives there is just no justice after he has destroyed so many lives. If anyone has any info on him from the LN could you please let me know his fate at the end
Sent you a PM about that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marvelous Cnidarian View Post
Axmann is responsible for the majority of the suffering in Schwarzesmarken. He took two of the sweetest girls in the whole series and turned them into monsters.
Damn right....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakurin-san View Post
You are still misinterpreting my post. I've never said that it was her motivation. I said she was made to think that what she did was to help her brother in some way. Because frankly it's the only way that she could stay halfway alive and sane for so long going through that - by thinking she's doing that so she can see her brother again at some point.
I think that would have been the core of her survival instincts and the only thing allowing her to have any fragments of sanity left, yes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nozomu Itoshiki View Post
Spoiler for spoiler:
Oh yeah.....definitely....100% with you on both of those points.

I took another look at Episode 9 overnight and....I noticed something....'different'. Something big that I wonder how I didn't notice the first time....

I can't say any more here because that would break thread/forum rules. If anyone wants to discuss this via PM, please do. Because something has been bugging me ever since I noticed this and I now have a theory as to what it means.

Again, reply to this only via PM, not here.

Last edited by Last Sinner; 2016-03-08 at 03:38.
Last Sinner is offline   Reply With Quote