View Single Post
Old 2016-03-07, 01:06   Link #20
Kakurin
大佐

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xero8420 View Post
No. The Stasi made her into a twisted crazy ever since they caught her - Lise, too, was a victim to the Stasi. Axmann and his goons used her brother to torment her as her weakness, forced her to do evil deeds just to have her beloved brother to be spared - be it being a "swallow" sl@t and a sex slave. *Oh god why... how could they do those to me?! Why Eli-chi?! They've defiled my vision on her! T_T* (Though it's kinda funny how many people condemns for her death don't acknowledge this)
This is exactly what I've been implying. You are not saying anything that I didn't mean.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Last Sinner View Post
I'm not forgetting that episode for a long while....damn....I have to hand it to the director. I know not everyone approves of what he cuts out from the source material, but he really does keep things at a good pace and how he re-arranged certain moments to have a bigger impact/be in a more meaningful sequence has turned out for the better most of the time. 12 episodes isn't much time to cover the core of this but he's done well.
A surprisingly refreshing post. For once not those constant complaints about butchering/cuts.