View Single Post
Old 2016-02-29, 14:04   Link #18
Marvelous Cnidarian

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue great View Post
i tell you irisdina never has gone raped but.. well she gets beating the crap out of her a lot and i mean a lot the reason rape dint happen was beatrix never a let the stasi do that she is very sadistic so she prefer old style hardcore torture, on another note about lise she suffer stockholm syndrome to the stasis is not like she forget theodore but she was already f... to the point on getting the syndrome so for here or at least his braindwash rape the stasi are 1 and theodore 2 or to put more simple theodore already lose his sister that day when they where kids.

PD and other news in the VN the one getting rape was pham i think and the other girl alredy forgot his name but she was from poland
The VN ends shortly after Operation Neptune (or shortly after the boat-ride in episode 06). Unless you're a time traveler, you'll have to wait until Martyrs releases this Winter to get the rest of the story.

As far as Beatrix, she didn't have Iris raped for many reasons (she doesn't have anyone raped as far as I know, that's Axmann's MO), but the big one was that she wanted to keep Iris "clean" so she'd have a hostage to use in negotiations. She might have given Iris a few bruises, considering Beatrix really, really doesn't like Iris, but she got off light compared to say Walter and Pham, or any of Axmann's victims.

As for the raping, it sounds to me like it's Walter and Pham getting beat, not a rape. Listen to the scene with a set of headphones and you'll hear their voices coming from separate speakers. We'll get confirmation next episode what happened though.

Last edited by Marvelous Cnidarian; 2016-02-29 at 14:38.
Marvelous Cnidarian is offline   Reply With Quote