View Single Post
Old 2016-02-20, 17:01   Link #5
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Yeah, I'm just face palming with Kuon. I have no idea how she mentally is rationalizing all this nonsense. Yeah, Vurai going berserk would be a darn bad thing. But then it's fine to basically allow the soldiers on Tuskuru's side to be massacred? What because they are soldiers their lives don't matter as much to her? Kurou is right. She is basically playing around. Trying to play to some stupid perfect scenario where as few soldiers on both sides die as possible. The problem is Kuon isn't god. She can't make both sides behave as she wants them to. You screw over your people and hope that Yamato won't do anything extreme. After all if they do....you are out of options.

Kuon can make statements about not liking war as much as Kurou, but at least he's willing to fight for his country and not against it. She apparently has the power to draw a line in the sand and keep Tuskuru safe from even Vurai, but she doesn't have the dedication to do everything she can.

And yeah, they really don't want to make Haku more competent than necessary. I mean the best idea was using Kuon as a hostage. Yeah, because there's no way all the soldiers couldn't kill you once you walk into the middle of them....