View Single Post
Old 2016-02-10, 05:27   Link #48
Chichiryuushintei

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunsengnim View Post
That's what i meant with nullified i thought that was obvious stop nitpicking.

And no if he's as strong as your making him out to be Diehauser would not dodge a punch from Issei UNLESS it would hurt when connected.

It's wasted effort to dodge something that would not harm you in the first place.

I'm not fighting the point that Diehauser can dodge Issei's attacks i'm fighting the point of WHY would he do so if as you implied they wouldn't hurt him?

With bullshit i meant Rizevim's SGC and Diehausers worthlessness don't say things i never implied nor said.

It's either Issei gets curb stomped or it's the enemy there's no balance it makes for horrible fights and Issei ALWAYS conveniently forgets everything else in his arsenal in these situations.
What am I making him out to be? All I said was that Diehauser would beat Ise even without Worthless. Not that he'd stomp him with his pinky.

I didn't imply anything. Read the line above. That's all I said.

The only thing Ise didn't use in v20 was the Longinus Smasher. And that's not something he can just use whenever.

@Kusa: Ise is not Maou-Class in anything.

@1Dark/Blade: The reason Ise was able to hurt Riz was because he was "rusty". Afterwards he tanked Michael's all-out, rage-fueled attack without harm. Ise wouldn't be able to do shit after then.