Thread: Crunchyroll Fairy Tail Zero
View Single Post
Old 2016-01-22, 10:33   Link #9
Krono

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazu-kun View Post
I'm okay with a separate thread. It doesn't matter is the title didn't change. This is a side story with totally different characters than the main one.
It's Fairy Tail's equivalent of Bleach's Turn Back the Pendulum arc. It opened with filler for Natsu and Happy's journey, including big spoilers for the GMG arc, and the Tartaros arc. It will likely end with either more filler for Natsu and Happy, or filler for Lucy. It's not a separate series that people can watch at any time without being spoiled. Errors like this thread help give that impression. Furthermore it helps contribute to the general confusion. It's bad enough that Crunchyroll's refusal to correct their numbering has confused people as to what order to watch things, or that the series being listed separately in a lot of places when it resumed in 2014 has given the people the impression there was a reboot, or otherwise confused people as to what the difference is. I do not look forward to people seeing things like this thread and asking "when do I watch Fairy Tail Zero" a question that wouldn't even need to be asked if people hadn't jumped the gun to declare the new arc a separate series, then refused to correct.