View Single Post
Old 2016-01-02, 22:22   Link #14
Verso Sciolto
Banned

Just to be clear...

I don't think these two dates in December were ever "transmitted" to the general public via the app but were only used for testing:
(December 30) Tsubasa Hanekawa: "I don't know anything, I know what I know." (何でもは知らないわ、知ってる事だけ)
(December 31) Suruga Kanbaru: "As expected, Araragi-senpai sure has his impeccable insight. I'm amazed. One look and you've seen through everything, and I'm shocked beyond words." (阿良々木先輩はやはりかりしてない程の慧眼だな。恐れ入った。一見してこれの正体を見抜いてしまうのは、 驚きの一言に尽きる)

I never saw them and neither did stamps show up for me on the calendar in December. It remained a static screen and had a "coming Soon" banner across it. Stamps only started showing up from January 1, 2016.

The pages which did show up in December can't be accessed through swiping back nor do the December dates on the calendar function as links.
Pages released in January remain accessible by side swiping or by tapping the date on the calendar.

January 3, 2016 has a different image of Tsubasa Hanekawa but with that same text: 何でもは知らないわ、知ってる事だけ ("I don't know anything, I know what I know.")

Do the promotion videos and commercials work for you as well now? At the moment there are five of them underneath the "scroll".

Last edited by Verso Sciolto; 2016-01-04 at 02:19.
Verso Sciolto is offline   Reply With Quote