View Single Post
Old 2015-12-11, 11:52   Link #96
Breimn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaito Yamakage View Post
Some of them aren't stated whether they are virgins or not yet, Sofia the maid is definitely a virgin. The alchemist teacher is probably one. The mind reader might be one.

Sofia is shallow and likes all the ikemen that appear in front of her, her feelings get a bit warped later(when she gets addicted to the thrill from putting body fluids in nobles food), but aren't solid for any one person. There have been hints that she specifically enjoys bullying Tanaka in her mind, but whether that's her true feelings or not is still vague.

The MCs political parent basically forces him into marrying a non-virgin later and the MC directly states to him with a serious face, "It's my long time dream to lose my virginity together with a virgin, so I canno tdo that. After this dream has been granted I would be fine with it." Something along those lines, he pretty much convinces him that he can't accept marrying until he's had a virgin, even if he has to go to war with the kingdom.

Spoiler for :

Cant he just, you know, use healing magic so that he does not have trouble getting that ingredient? Or maybe even just overhealing himself with some healing magic that makes you younger? Or just get some related skill when he lvl ups? (around lvl 20-30 so i know how his skill getting works)
Breimn is offline   Reply With Quote