View Single Post
Old 2015-12-11, 11:44   Link #95
Kaito Yamakage

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirMeow View Post
Just picked this up yesterday and it's surprisingly boring but I still want to continue reading.
I'm not even reading this for the girls but I'm just reading this for the shit the MC is gonna do.

What I can feel about this novel is that this is a fucked up version of "Seed of Evolution" Since they're both ugly and the plot is literally fucked up.
I'm so gonna read this until the latest and get bored as hell while laughing for a bit.

Edit: I just wanna ask
Who are those Virgin heroines in this novel?
Is it the maid?
And who does Sofia like? Allen or Tanaka?
Some of them aren't stated whether they are virgins or not yet, Sofia the maid is definitely a virgin. The alchemist teacher is probably one. The mind reader might be one.

Sofia is shallow and likes all the ikemen that appear in front of her, her feelings get a bit warped later(when she gets addicted to the thrill from putting body fluids in nobles food), but aren't solid for any one person. There have been hints that she specifically enjoys bullying Tanaka in her mind, but whether that's her true feelings or not is still vague.

The MCs political parent basically forces him into marrying a non-virgin later and the MC directly states to him with a serious face, "It's my long time dream to lose my virginity together with a virgin, so I canno tdo that. After this dream has been granted I would be fine with it." Something along those lines, he pretty much convinces him that he can't accept marrying until he's had a virgin, even if he has to go to war with the kingdom.

Spoiler for :