View Single Post
Old 2015-12-06, 15:48   Link #92
Yoburi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaito Yamakage View Post
She's actually smart and pretty wicked from what it seems the schemer type so no one knows her true intentions. She hasn't had much appearance time but 10 chapters or so ago she was about to start something against the MC, what it is yet hasn't been shown. Probably something like turning all the women around him into lesbians or something...

Ignore the pussycat in this thread, he has no idea what this series is about and is afraid of non-shojos more than the MC. (Though I do agree that I've laughed my ass off so hard at this series it hurts so bad it feels good)

The MC being ugly is actually one of his main objectives, he first sets out on a goal to make a youth potion, though fails for the time being, then he realizes he is going bald so he decides to make hair growth potion and is currently looking for the recipe. The alchemist part is him trying to improve his looks. I seriously cannot imagine him becoming good looking, if he does it will be like... FIN.
He should try plastic surgery too after the hair pot. How about his tool if he wants to improve his looks he must have a apropriate size tool ready to be used he can already test the pot on his knight buddy lol.
Yoburi is offline   Reply With Quote