View Single Post
Old 2015-11-28, 10:45   Link #57
arthand

I dont understand why everyone blames main character for wanting to find a virgin girl since in my country this is pretty normal thing and even non virgin men looks for virgin girls which i find hypocritical(bastards they should stick with the girls they defiled).For me i dont really care that much about virginity but i dont really want to see a virgin honnest man marry a women who sleeps around with men all the time ,somehow this seems unfair for the men.In the end this is about culture you grow up in or religion and people have different wiews about this,there are even some cultures who kills their daughters because they had sex with men whout getting married etc...

Sry somehow i defended the main character, i know virginity shouldnt be the most important thing we look for in a relationship but he should at least have freedom who he wants to be with and we cant blame the people for not being like us.Also just because someone loves you ,you dont need to anwer their feelings or you dont have to fuck every girl that throws herself to you.

Last edited by arthand; 2015-11-28 at 11:23.
arthand is offline   Reply With Quote