View Single Post
Old 2015-11-25, 16:51   Link #42
senjiro
ecchi sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wurstorff View Post
People here are annoyed that many of the girls in this story have interests other than the protagonist? And don't crowd around his totem pole and his totem pole alone when he shows little to no interest? It sounds rather realistic to me that they are like that. And as stupid as the protagonist's "virgins only" creed is, I'm willing to bet that more than enough Japanese virgin nerds have that very same creed, who are just as idiotic about it. Only that the protagonist actually gets tested about it.

Actually, I rather pity Blondie. She seems to get rather serious about the protag, but he's an ass about it and then she loses her memories on top of it, falling back into her old situation (Which she may sooner or later have to get out of. Again. Just to get rejected. Again.) Poor girl.

Speaking of which... for novelty value, there should be a story where the protagonist is the member of a reverse harem. Or maybe have his harem while one of the heroines has her own reverse harem. Or maybe a story of true love where both partners gobble up delicious guys and girls along the way.
while i agree in virgin'' stuff... but
mc is a virgin'' himself so up to some point i see why he wants virgin''(add his fetish)
blonde was so engrossed with ikemen so why she wants switch to mc? cause she found ikemen is only looks? cause mc saved her poor life? actually mc could bang her and aall good. but he only wants do it with virgin (while he is virgin'' too reminder)

maybe the mood of this novel is light and all ends in jokes. but from mc PoV is not he is saving people only to remind him so ugly he is? so better ikemen weak? idk only ask cause i found a little weird. for starter females will go ikemen before miso soup face (lol)
in spanish there are a term: ''pagafantas'' this term refers good boy(ugly generally) who can be a good friend to depend but never will get go to bed with girl. here this mc seems a ''pagafantas''
the thing when hev is engaged forcefully with a bitch is too much...
mc better go on a trip... they fight for themselves....
but orgy everywhere(lol) this is Rome!!!!
Mari the pityfull witch
senjiro is offline   Reply With Quote