View Single Post
Old 2015-11-25, 16:31   Link #41
luffyxnami

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wurstorff View Post
People here are annoyed that many of the girls in this story have interests other than the protagonist? And don't crowd around his totem pole and his totem pole alone when he shows little to no interest? It sounds rather realistic to me that they are like that. And as stupid as the protagonist's "virgins only" creed is, I'm willing to bet that more than enough Japanese virgin nerds have that very same creed, who are just as idiotic about it. Only that the protagonist actually gets tested about it.

Actually, I rather pity Blondie. She seems to get rather serious about the protag, but he's an ass about it and then she loses her memories on top of it, falling back into her old situation (Which she may sooner or later have to get out of. Again. Just to get rejected. Again.) Poor girl.

Speaking of which... for novelty value, there should be a story where the protagonist is the member of a reverse harem. Or maybe have his harem while one of the heroines has her own reverse harem. Or maybe a story of true love where both partners gobble up delicious guys and girls along the way.
Wait, so you are saying the mc should have bang the blonde knight? Hey, she is not his type so he didn't, how does that make him ass? how exactly is she a poor girl? she is fine being the ikemen sf and she decided to dump him when he can't live up to her expectation of being strong while the mc can, so doesn't that mean she only like mc for his strength/gene rather than who he is so to me she seem really shallow.
luffyxnami is offline   Reply With Quote