View Single Post
Old 2015-11-25, 05:51   Link #24
Kaito Yamakage

Quote:
Originally Posted by luffyxnami View Post
So does the blonde knight goes back to banging the ikemen after she lose her memory?
That's like the current chapter, she tried to elope with him (escaping from her overprotective father) and ended up running into the MC where they escaped off to...

The ikemen was about to give up on her for a while because he respected the MC and she was rejecting the ikemen strongly to prove her love for the MC, so he's kind of against accepting her current state and wants to restore her memories to win her heart over the MC fairly.

The MC was happy with her losing her memories and returning to the ikemen. So, his interest in her is still up in the air. She was the one who showed the most interest in the MC but the MC didn't respond to it at all. Could you call her the main heroine if he has no interest in her, but it's all her one sided love for the MC?

@Senia, this series is definitely not for everyone. I had a hard time reading it when I first started it for the same reason, I think this series is better the opposite of usual, you don't wish the MC would just man up and have sex, but remains a virgin for the rest of his life. That would make this series the most amusing. You literally start to wish against those series of events.