View Single Post
Old 2006-05-14, 03:39   Link #54
felix
sleepyhead
*Author

Spoiler for Quote Catgirls:

Alt+1 = forum home ...Won't work in Opera...
Alt+2 = new posts This one's pretty useful... a shortcut to display all the new posts on the forum... to bad it won't work in Opera

Alt+3 = toggles print view
Alt+4 = search
Alt+5 = faq

Message Editor Window Shortcuts:

Ctrl+b = bold
Ctrl+i = italics
Ctrl+u = underline

Alt+p = preview message
Alt+s = submit message

Replying

Alt + x = Go Advanced Reply Editor

All won't work in Opera...

Maybe they work in the new Opera 9 Beta... unfortunately that won't even open AS forums... so there's no way to tell

Too bad... Opera actually looks nicer then Firefox (except the damn loading thing)... well I guess there's a trick to this... since NoSanninWa is probably using it ...

I'm using Firefox...

Q. Is there a way to make you avatar appear in the preview... so you can see exactly what your post will look like... it can be very annoying sometimes when you get a smilie on some stupid separate line... or some of the other stupid things... and then you have to go and edit it and edit it until it looks like you wanted it...

Q. Is it me or does writing :p sometimes leaves you with the text... as in you don't get the smilie version

Q. Is there a way in the Topic Review (Advance Mode thing)... to show the smilies as text... basically so you can copy the post you want to quote smilies and all...

Q. Is there a way to make it so when you hit Ctrl U (for example) the message doesn't reset to the first line (as in... you don't get a PageUp)... Sure you can hit any of the arrow keys to jump back since the curser is left there... but it's pretty annoying to have the screen flicker like that...

Q. Is there a way to delete your post...