View Single Post
Old 2015-07-04, 11:39   Link #68
Ero-Senn1n

Quote:
Originally Posted by itachi-san314 View Post
At the end of Shippuden I thought it made the most sense for Sasuke to travel the world having as much sex as possible (not that it was likely) if he wanted to restart the Uchiha clan.
That's just wrong in so many ways. Anyway, having children is far from reviving a clan. A clan is much more than some genetic material.

I thought the most realistic thing would be if he had some affair with Karin eventually, but in the end he stays with Sakura. Sakura is the type of faithful housewife on which you can build a family, while Karin is more like a crazy girlfriend type. And since Sasuke spent more than a decade traveling it would be reasonable that at some point Karin's obsession with Sasuke would succeed for a short while, that would result in a child. And since Sakura is the reliable type the child would end up with her. A hoped for some mystery that starts a longer story here, such as Karin has disappeared, and thus Sasuke left her their child to Sakura and went on the search for Karin. Imagine if this story continued, some funny moments where Sakura complains to Sasuke while Naruto is listening in All that while team 7 does a last mission to save Karin, going in some crazy dimensions and such. And then the story ends with Saskue actually staying with Sakura.

Quote:
Originally Posted by itachi-san314 View Post
I'm not sure why having a lot of kids wouldn't be his goal. I'm not sure if he really cares about the Uchiha clan after all. Naruto seems to care more based on what he did with Shin.
Apparently after that happened to him in his childhood he is unable to lead an ordinary life, he needs to get into action. But who would blame a ninja for wanting to do secret missions and fighting
Ero-Senn1n is offline   Reply With Quote