View Single Post
Old 2015-06-06, 21:23   Link #77
Artful_Dodger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midnight_Commander View Post
Instead of training in violent jutsu, Naruto could instead concentrate his future efforts on things like sealing techniques and using ninja arts for things more useful than death and destruction(while keeping in shape). Indeed, this would be very fitting since many of his clan's techniques were probably lost or forgotten after the ninja world fell into war. I think this would serve a great example for the other countries, and they'd probably follow suit, considering Naruto's charisma and popularity.
This is a cool idea. Naruto and Sasuke can stop themselves from becoming fat and lazy, but they can't stop themselves from aging*. The best thing they can do besides saving the world from Kaguya pass on a powerful legacy, perhaps a new system of jutsu that, as you stated, can be of more use than destroying things e.g. look how Hashirama was capable of creating forests with his Mokuton jutsu. Whats great about jutsu like these is that they aren't inherently violent, but they can be used as a powerful tool to defend oneself or others. The potential here is amazing considering how clever and creative they both are.

It would make for a bit of a boring story --but then that's what the new generation would be here for. I agree with itachi-san314 that it would've been better written if Naruto and Sasuke were instead featured later on, or in a final fight of this series. In the meantime, it would have made sense if we were shown brief clips of them using their sage powers to work on a new system of jutsus like what we're discussing here.

*yes i know, theres a forbidden jutsu; but they can work on a more natural, less malevolent way of doing it like Tsunade's.
Artful_Dodger is offline   Reply With Quote