View Single Post
Old 2015-06-05, 10:43   Link #68
Tactics
Haven't You Heard?

Speaking about Shin ...

At previous chapter, he ordered his son to retreat because he saw his son wouldn't be able to match Naruto.
Now, he know Naruto and Sasuke were there yet have full confidence on confronting them just by two instead of using all of his clone army to guarantee better chance of victory; not even a sign of unease in front of two strongest ninja. His miscalculation is only Sakura, the reinforcement.

What's with that confidence? If we're assuming Shin know well about Naruto and Sasuke strength, does that mean he have some countermeasure on his sleeve hence attacking them or this ambush just a test battle for him despite the risk against two strongest ninja?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artful_Dodger View Post
Agreed; I think it would've been cool to use a few snakes to surround Sarada and block the daggers, like he did to himself when fighting Itachi. But again I think its just plot contrivance to add suspense, so I'm not taking it that seriously.
During that time, Sasuke have Orochimaru inside him, granting ability to use snake. This time, no.

IMO, using Kuchiyose is reckless move, especially if they intended to capture enemy.

Last edited by Tactics; 2015-06-05 at 12:22.
Tactics is offline   Reply With Quote