View Single Post
Old 2015-06-03, 08:26   Link #64
Artful_Dodger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slayerx View Post
I would expect Sasuke to actually RESPECT everything his brother fought and died for and not go punishing the innocent.
Did he not eventually get to this point? I wouldn’t expect someone his age, and with his abilities to get to that point without issues considering what he endured... Can you imagine if we had teenagers (i.e. impulsive, irrational) who had these kinds of abilities in real life? I mean look at some of the rampages they go on as it is.
Quote:
Sasuke basically knew that the ONLY ones guilty of itachi's suffering was Danzou and a few other elders and that everyone else was innocent... yet despite knowing that he decided he would destroy EVERYONE, regardless of their innocence because they unknowingly benefitted from itachi's suffering
Yes, he went psychotic… I thought him talking to his dead brother (e.g. “That’s one down nissan”), gazing out to nowhere with blood streaming from his eyes was a dead giveaway that his mental state wasn’t normal

Most people here often like to emphasize Sasuke’s evil deeds, but never seem to want to acknowledge what made him become that way. What makes it worse is that Kishimoto has been wailing on the dead horse of socialization for about a decade(we’re explicitly shown how every villain becomes a villain), to get the point across to children yet, it seems to go right over your heads somehow.
Quote:
And y'know i'm not even sure it even lines up with how a psycho would act in real life.
Do you watch or read the news? Or read any history? Anyway, “psycho” is a broad term that really just means anyone who suffers from some kind of psychosis, so I wouldn’t expect a “psycho” to act any one very particular way.
Artful_Dodger is offline   Reply With Quote