View Single Post
Old 2015-05-31, 17:52   Link #51
Shinagami
Rubiks Cube

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slayerx View Post
I thought that was her imagination aswell... it was what she thought meeting her father would be like. Ah poor sarada, she had to be born to such a jerk of a father (seriously, not even a simple apology).

Actually he didn't. Kishi had a very easy way out; just focus on the kids. There wasn't really a need for a conflict that involved Sasuke and Naruto. We could have easily had a story that was about Sarada and her journey of self-discovery. When we focus on Sarada and/or Bolt, we don't need a world ending threat; a simple chuinin would once again be a serious threat to the heroes. The power creep gets a nice soft reset to zero... Not to mention that Sarada is a FAR more interesting character than Sasuke.

But unfortunately we got yet another story all about the sharigan...
As I said we all wouldve liked something different.... Maybe a storyline that takes place years in the future where Naruto and Sasuke are just legends or a throwback to early naruto days when power levels were normal and people still used normal ninja techniques or an Akatsuki story or Orochimaru showing up again not to mention the many loose ends that could be explored but... The list could go on forever but is it really such a bad thing having a sharigan party for the last time? Maybe this is Kishis way for appologising for the lack of action in "The Last "movie and the crappy war fights. Anyway whatever it is I'm happy with more Naruto
Shinagami is offline   Reply With Quote