View Single Post
Old 2015-05-29, 18:53   Link #41
fuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slayerx View Post
Oh Sasuke, couldn't even give Sarada a simple "i'm sorry" after trying to attack her
On the plus side, when Sarada shows off that picture of Sasuke's old team, i find the look on Naruto's face to be just hilarious.

I wouldn't really say that... I mean she has little reason to doubt that sasuke is her father; she carries his name, she bares some resembalance to him and she's likely been told she will eventually have his eye power. With Sasuke being the last uchiha there is no one else who could be her father...

As for Sakura, she doesn't have much to connect herself to her, and her broken family life has made her suspicious that things are not quite the way it seems. And her glasses are a major point of suspicion. Looking it up, eyesight is a complicated genetic problem, but the chances of being born nearsighted when neither of your parents are nearsighted is like 2%... This shoots up to 20% if just one parent is nearsighted. So ya if you wear glasses there is a HIGH chance that atleast one of your parents also needs them. Then we add in the lack of medical records on her birth, the fact that everyone seems to be hiding something from her, and that there is not even a single photo of her mother and father together, and sarada has plenty of reasons to be suspisious. Really aside from living with Sasukra, what evidence does Sarada really have that she is her mother?

Frankly i would have preferred if Sarada turned out to be Karin's daughter. Heck i think it would add something to Sarada's story to come to the conclusion that even if Sakura wasn't her really mom that she has been more of a parent to her than her actual father and thus it doesn't matter. Its like, what matters more, your bloodline, or who actually cared for you and raised you.

i like sasusaku, so ya its good shes not karins

edit: does chap 700 after gaiden or before? cause it looks like sakura is moving to a new house which could be because she wrecked her old one.

edit: acutally that wouldnt make sense since naruto already hokage in gaiden and in 700 he just became it

Last edited by fuff; 2015-05-30 at 01:24.
fuff is offline   Reply With Quote